Service for new clients at brow2brow
- General consultation
- Numbing cream is applied to treatment area
- Clean up of the eyebrows by tweezing and shaving
- A mineral marker is used to shape the eyebrows
- Matching the eyebrow color with organic pigment to be used
- Microblading begins with the first pass over the treatment area. The number of passes required will depend on the desired outcome the client is looking to achieve.
- Finishing touches, cleanup of the treatment area
- Client inspects the work and gives their approval
Aftercare instructions are provided in order to achieve optimal results. Touchup appointment is to be scheduled 5-7 weeks after the initial appointment. It follows the same level of service and quality as the initial treatment. Our goal is to ensure that each client needs are met and fully fulfilled.